1、Penny. we're dreamers

S: The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% of you time and energy to it

谢:达到人生目标的最好办法就是投入自己百分百的时间和精力。

S: When I decided I was going to be a physicist, I didn't take some other job in case it didn't work out.

谢:当我决心成为一个物理学家时,我没有随便找一份工作,好给自己留条后路。

S: Which wasn't easy because there was a lot of pressure from Ms. Pierson for me to be chalk monitor that year.

谢:这决定不容易,因为那年皮尔森老师不断对我施压,让我当补粉笔专员。

P: Thank you, I needed to hear that. Why can't Leonard understand it?

佩:谢谢,我需要这样的鼓励,为什么莱纳德就是不明白呢?

S: Because he's not like us. Penny. we're dreamers.

谢:因为他不像我们俩,佩妮,我们是梦想家。

2、The meaning of life

L: I still keep thinking about how an entire life can seemingly amount to nothing.

莱:我一直在思考,一个人的一生,怎么能一事无成呢。

L: I guess the sad truth is. not everyone will accomplish something great.

莱:事实就是这么可悲,不是所有人都能功成名就。

L: Some of us may just have to find meaning in the little moments that make up life.

莱:我们中有些人注定要在日常生活的点滴中,寻找生命的意义

3、For the invisible kids

So, for the remainder of my speech, this is for the invisible kids.

所以我接下来的致辞,要献给没有存在感的孩子们。

Uh, maybe you never fit in. Or maybe you're the smallest kid in the school, or the heaviest or the weirdest.

或许你在学校格格不入,或许你是学校里最矮小,最胖的或最怪的孩子。

Maybe you're graduating and you still haven't had your first kiss.

或许你都要毕业了,可到现在初吻还在

Maybe you don't have any friends. And guess what? That's okay.

或许你没有任何朋友,其实 这根本无所谓

My point is, while you're spending all this time on your own, building computers or practicing your cello, what you're really doing is becoming interesting.

但我的重点是,那些你独自一人度过的时间,比如组装电脑或练习大提琴 其实你真正在做的是 让自己变有趣

And when people finally do notice you, they‘re gonna find someone a lot cooler than they thought. Thank you and congratulations.

等有天别人终于注意到你时,他们会发现一个比他们想象中更酷的人。谢谢各位 恭喜你们毕业。

4、We are made of particles

Penny, we are made of particles, that have existed since the moment the universe began.

佩妮,粒子从宇宙诞生之初,就存在世上 是它们造就了我们.

I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us,

我常想那些原子用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们

so that we could be together and make each other whole.

好让我们能相遇 完整对方

5、Howard wedding

The need to find another human being to share one's life with, has always puzzled me.

人穷尽一生追寻另一个人类,共度一生的事,我一直无法理解

Maybe because I'm so interesting all by myself.

或许我自己太有意思 无需他人陪伴。

With that being said, may you find as much happines swith each other as I find on my own.

所以,我祝你们在对方身上得到的快乐与我给自己的一样多。

6、Ambition things

You're happy with who you are. You don't get jealous of other people.

你对自己的状态感到满意,你不会去羡慕嫉妒其他人

Instead of being weighed down by ambition, you just float along like a dead body in a river.

你没有雄心壮志 也不会被其拖累,你只是一具飘浮在河上的死尸 随波逐流

7、Voyager. The space probe

Sheldon, you know what I think of when I'm scared? Voyager. The space probe

谢尔顿 你知道我害怕时都想什么吗?旅行者,太空探测器。

By the time I was born, Voyager 1's mission was supposed to be over.

在我出生的那会,旅行者一号本来的任务应该就结束了。

It had seen Jupiter and Saturn and all their moons, but it kept going.

它已经探测完木星,土星以及它们所有的卫星,但它还是继续前进。

When Ileft India for America, I was never more scared in my life. I had no idea what lay ahead.

当我离开印度来美国时,那是我一生中最害怕的时刻,前路茫茫 不知路在何方。

Whenever I feel that way, I think about how...

但每当我感到害怕时 我就会想...

Voyager is still out there, somewhere beyond our solar system going further that anyone ever thought it could.

旅行者还在太阳系外的某个地方,继续朝着无人能想到它能到达的远方前进

8、Become friends

We took our time. I mean, we met, we were friends for a couple years.

我们循序渐进,先是相遇, 当了几年的朋友。

Then we got together, and then we got untogether, and now we know everything about each other.

然后在一起 再然后分开,现在彼此了解得一清二楚。

we can just go forward with no surprises and no regrets.

我们可以大步向前,绝无意外,绝不后悔。

9、Knowledge

No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.

多厉害的小偷 都无法偷走别人脑中的知识,所以知识是最棒最安全的宝藏。

10、Be man

It's time for me to step up and take responsibility for my life. Be a man.

我是时候站出来,为自己的人生负责了,当个爷们。

11、The Jiminy Conjecture

Raj: I don't like bugs, okay. They freak me out.

Raj:我不喜欢虫子,他们令我抓狂。
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

Sheldon:有趣,你害怕昆虫和女人,那瓢虫一定让你紧张死了。

12、The Gorilla Experiment

Sheldon: Why are you crying?

你为什么哭?

Penny: Because I'm stupid.

因为我把自己蠢哭了。

Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

这不是去哭的原因,一个人哭是因为他难过。例如,我哭是因为别人很愚蠢,这让我很难过。

13、The Werewolf Transformation

Thanks, honey, but I can't quit. If I do, I'll just be a guy who had a chance to be an astronaut and gave it up.

我不能放弃,不然我就是一个有机会成为宇航员却中途放弃的人。

But somehow as I sat there, wrapped in a cocoon of my own neck-sweat

当我坐在那个满身汗味的衣茧里,

I found that primal part of the human spirit that just wants to keep on living, no matter what the cost.

我发现了人类精神的真谛,就是无论付出什么代价,都要好好活下去。

摘自:https://the-big-bang-theory.com/